I am grateful I am alive and I am healthy. All for God’s glory! 🙌🏼
Simple Joys for today:
- Slept for 8 hours. Had a good dream that I can’t remember now. That’s why, I woke up in a good mood.
- Cooked chicken nuggets that’s not burnt for my lunch.
- Got total of five admissions for our evening shift, but still we’re not that busy because we didn’t have emergency cases or in active labor patient for trans-out, all patient was stable. We’re three staff in duty, same with yesterday, we helped each other that’s why we still went home early. Good thing, starting blood transfusion was not within my shift and sister Fimi endorsed all my patients why I’m finishing all my file and errand.
- Shared my sandwich with my workmates. In return, they made me a cup of hot milktea.
- All my patient was seen by doctor with no delays. Two of my patient’s CTG were good and reactive.
- My roommate, ate Grace, brought home a Shawarma for my midnight snack. Also, she bought Puto Flan, and I ate her banana chips. So good!
Goodnight, friends! Still one more evening duty tomorrow. I will now iron my clothes while listening to BTS’ playlist, then I’ll sleep.
Always be grateful! 🌷