I am grateful I am alive and I am healthy. All for God’s glory! 🙌🏼
Simple joys of the day:
- Survived my 6 days duties (3 evening x 3 nights). Yesterday shift was a slight busy shift coz I got trans-out and admission. I don’t know if one Saudi staff from DR will make an occurence variance report (OVR) against me. I’m guilty of not checking my patient’s vital signs while transferring her to DR. Though a lot of staff we’re not really checking VS before shifting, I should never follow them. I must check. Lesson learned, self. Again. *vital
- Watched Strong Woman Do Bong Soon’ episode 13!! Intense!! Bong soon ahhhh! Ottokeeee her powerssss!! I will wait again for next week for episode 14!
- Done with all my laundry.
- Watched EXO’s video, happy 5th anniv!!! Congrat’s EXO and BTS for winning at Vchart awards! Both deserving!! *oops, fangirl mode.
- Slept good for 6 hours.
- Watched VLOGs again, I subscribed with Laureen Uy youtube channel. Makes me want to do VLOGs too. Huuu. I want to be fit like her also. Exercise. Muay thai. Hope I can do that this year???? Selfffff?
- Talked again with myself in front of the mirror.. likeeeee I frequently doooo.
- Enjoyed eating Pancit ni Ate Angelica, hihi plus Pasalubong from Ate Analyn! Crinkles and Fish Cracker from PH. Welcome back again to KSA, Ate Analyn and Ate Leslie.
I will now take my warm bath, then after I will ironed my uniforms. After, I will relax and listened to Sunday Mass uploaded by Sambahay community on youtube. Hmmmn then, I will tryyyyyy to start doing my report..?
Gooodnight, friends! Have a nice weekend!
Always be grateful 🌷