I am grateful I am alive and I am healthy. All for God’s glory! 🙌🏼
Today’s simple joys:
- Survived my six days duty.
- Dr. Walid was our dedicated ROD that night. He assessed my patient twice and then she safely delivered her babies in delivery room not in our ward.
- Day off, finally!
- Had Breakfast together with Ate Lheslie, Grace, and Cheryl.
- Took a lot of selca today, simple because we’re feeling good.
- Had dinner at La Paz Batchoy with Ate Grace and Cheryl. Yey for Inihaw na Ribs, Chicken BBQ, and Daing Na Bangus! Then after, Bumped into Ate Leona and Liane there!
- Shopping at Max’s sale in Asdaf Mall! Bought 6 scarf and shirts! Haul alert!
Always be grateful 🌷