I am grateful I am alive and I am healthy. All for God’s glory! 🙌🏼
Today’s simple joys:
- Slept so good! 🙂
- Attended our lecture and ward meeting. Morning lecture headed by sister Neena on Pain and PV bleeding in pregnancies. Good thing, I was able to answer on post-tests compare to my test before that I passed almost blank paper because I didn’t know the answers haha.
- Handed over my written non-renewal/resignation letter to my head nurse. Planned my vacation. But still, she processed my exit sooo slowwww.
- After our morning lecture and meeting, Cheryl, Neena, Narmatha and I, went at Bin Dawood, a newly opened supermarket near our place. I bought chocolates and snacks, and a pocket-size cream. I am happy to find out that there will be Subway, Dunkin Donut, and Sbarro near our place!!! I hope they would open the sooonest! Hihi.
- When we went home, I was able to sleep again before my evening duty. Sleep is life, y’all!
- Thankful to Cheryl, who prepared our breakfast and lunch together. We had same evening duty too, so even if we became busy that night, we helped each other. My fave duty people, Narmatha and Cheryl. ❤ (Received total of 17 patients. 2 DAMA. 4 Admissions. 1 Trans-out. 2 discharge. 1 out on pass. Then, we endorsed 16 patients to next shift) Even if we’re busy, we had time to eat dinner, and we had fish fillet, saudi rice, and watermelon 🍉!
- Had a group photo for Sister Sincy’s last day of duty in our hospital. She’s one of my fave nurse too. She’s skillful, professional, approachable, friendly, and very thoughtful.
- When we went home, thankful to Ate Grace, simply for preparing our midnight dinner. Heated pizza and sopas for us. She prepared two cups of hot milk too! Awww. So motherly. Hihi.
(Sharing some snaps! 💕)
(Peace y’all! Hihi with my Gyne colleagues, Narmatha, Neena, Sincy, Mamatha, and Cheryl) ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼 I will definitely miss them 💞
Goodnight, friends! Happy Thursday, indeed!
Always be grateful 🌷