Part two of my cooking series.. charrr!!!
Who wouldn’t love spaghetti!!!!??? 😻
Nope. Not me. One of My f a v e 🍝
So.. what’s for today.. hmmm.. let me be a cooking master for today.. haha!
Ingredients that I used: (me, sounds like a pro hahaha 🤣)
- Minced Chicken (supposed to be I will use beef but we forgot to buy huhu)
- Spaghetti sauce
- Secret add: condensed milk (But again, I didn’t used today because we forgot to buy!!!! Huhu)
Let’s start cooking! 🤣 Thanks to Youtube, *ofcourse, I watched again before cooking 🍝 just to be sure that I will not forget the steps..
- Thaw that chicken and hotdog.
- Heat pan, then add oil.
- Slice into small bits that onion and garlic.. *but since I’m afraid with using knife.. I’m unsuccessful on cutting the onion into small and thin cuts 😢
- Saute your sliced garlic and onions, then add the chicken, then the hotdogs!! *I love the smell while saute-inggg..
- Add salt and pepper while cooking.
- Add the sauce.
- Add the sugar and cheese.
- Taste the sauce according to your preference (me, I want a sweet sauce) and it’s done!
- On the other pan, boil the water for cooking pasta.
- Add oil on boiling water.
- Add that pasta.
- When pasta is slightly cook, add salt.
- Check pasta if it’s soft, all cooked, and it’s done! 🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝
They liked my spag, it finished fast 😳 I just ate one plate of it !!?? Okay, but I’m thankful that my flatmates liked it 😻
Never stop learning, ayyy never stop cooking.. advice on my twenty-four years young self! ✌🏼
Always be grateful 🌷