This movie is a simple story of where your pure kindness goes. How it will grows back to you. 💞
- I love the chemistry.
- I love the cinematography.
- I love the scenes from 1 to 10 times more.
- I love Lea’s OOTD.
- I love how they accepted and helped each other.
- I love how their love and trust grows each day.
- I love how this movie made me really both happy and sad.
- I love how cabbage will give you joy.
- I love this line from this movie. (“Hindi mo ako nakikita nung nakakakita ka pa. Nakita mo lang ako nung hindi ka na nakakakita.”) pak na pak!!!! 😩
- I love the woman who I am with as I watch this movie. Bs, Janet!! Even though it’s raining hard, we pushed it thru!! Thanks to your mom and to my dad hehe. I missed ya, sexy momma! 😘 Thank youuuu, BS! You’re still the same, we love cute stuff, all about korean products, love for food, and I admire how you stay simply beautiful in and out!!! Love youuu 💖
This is my first cinema experience this year. The movie house was almost filled with people laughing and crying at the same time. I am really at home. To our mellow-dramatic and hopeless romantic Filipino selves, 🍻🍻 kampai! 🍻🍻
Arigato! *someday I will travel and explore Japan too!!!! 🇯🇵💐🇯🇵☀️🇯🇵🍂🇯🇵❄️💖
Alwayd be grateful 🌷