What a relaxing place we’ve been in Nasugbu, Batangas. Perfect place to unwind with family and friends.
Happy moments: (09/22-23/2017)
- Preparing and cooking dinner together
- Delicious dinner – *Sinigang na Baboy, Sinigang na Hipon, Inihaw na Liempo, and etc.
- Videoke haha all-time pinoy fave.
- Swimming in the pool while drinking and eating too!!
- Playing games as a group. Of course, I didn’t lose every game! haha! I didn’t even had the chance to get really drunk that night.
- Bulalugaw ni sym
- Slept with Karla and Iya around 0430H
- Chill at the garden with a breath-taking view of the ocean.
- Breakfast together * woke up late as usual haha
- Roadtrip going home with Iya, Karla and Ate Pria
- Stopover at Solenad 2
- We ate at Solenad 2, I liked how affordable and big their meal! ** too bad I forgot the name of that restaurant.
- Bought pasalubongs, and I felt a touch in heaven when I tasted The Original Buko Pie **yummy!!!!
Even though it’s kinda late and tiring due to traffic jam going home, Iya dropped me at my house. Thank you, bff!
Goodnight, friends! Thank you so much, Sym!