Today’s simple joys:
- Woke up early and I overcome my damn laziness!
- So happy, excited, and nervous all at the same time for BTS debut in AMAs!!!!
- Got a 7 in Speaking!!!!!! Thank you Coach Jen! Thank you Lord! ❤
- I’ve been a crazy ARMY fan smiling joyously inside the train, jeepney, and classroom because I’m watching AMA’s stream online!! wooh Thanks for the links, ARMYs! I’m so proud to stan a true and humble family full of dreams and desire to share and inspire everyone especially the youth!!!! Rest well, babies! You did amazing as always! I know many doors will be open left and right, this is just the beginning!!! Wow, thanks for the Vlive broadcast too! You loved us much!! ❤
- Got a congratulatory text from my supportive papa (in english reply too hihi!)
- Kuya had no tantrums and all, he accompanied me at Asus Service Center in Gilmore for my laptop, then he even treated me lunch!!! He also opened up to me that he wanted to be a preacher someday! Big wow! I can’t imagine it but I’ve gotta put my faith in him! With God NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! ❤ ❤
- Updated my blog and journal! 🙂
Always be grateful 🌷