Today’s simple joys:
- Survived this weeeeek healthy, braver, creative and grateful.
- Celebrated first sunday of January with a peaceful heart.
- Attended the feast and served awesome kids after. My students missed me and they included in our closing prayer that they want us to teach them next Sunday too. My heart wants to jump so highhhh huuuuu 😍 #gettingattachedandemotionalabit
- Done with my sunday reflection for mission#3: spot your own tendencies. What goals I put off last year and why I didn’t start or met my goals.. life happens.
- Quality time with Iya and Karla over their late lunch at KFC. ++ Got 2 free brownies from Iya wooh thanks 😊
- Got a new wooden ruler for only P9.75!!
- Wore a perfectly fit pants from ate!! So comfy!!!!
- Made a DIY calendar, reminder/tracks, then alloted space for my small/big wins every month.
- Recommended podcast to Janelle.
- Read blog about resilience 🤗
- Watched Pilipinas Got talent with papa at my room. We both laughed together tonight.
- JK selca and Jimin selca video nytee 😘
There is always something to be really grateful for 🌷