Am I the only one who thinks today is special?
Any guess why?
Hehe.. you’re right (self) it’s just 1.8.18 today. Yep, I am that slightly weird tonight and because of that I want to share some of my life’s journey to creativity, contentment, and positivity..
- I love music ever since I was born.
- I started drawing since I was a kid just like everybody else.. I was so inlove watching anime before when I was in gradeschool to highschool. I used to copy and draw anime characters from manga magazine since then.
- I won a drawing contest before at nanay itchay’s birthday, all kids should draw nanay’s face, and I won.. then got a miniature flat iron toy.
- I started to like books, magazines, horoscopes and korean dramas since I was in Grade 5.
- I like doing recyclable projects and crafts every school year and my dad will always help me esp. if involved circuits.
- I started blogging since December 2011 on wordpress but I’ve been using Blogspot and multiply before like from 2005.
- I started having my own planner in 2012 and I completed and enjoyed using it.
- I got a personalized notebook as a birthday gift from my friend, Jorhene. I used it as my doodle journal since January 2013.
- I designed two kawaii tshirts before when I was in college as our friendship shirts during wash day at school.
- I started learning a bit of calligraphy last year.
End of my boring list for now.
Goodnight, universe! 😊