Today’s simple joys:
- Pushed myself to wake up early to accomplish my agenda (go to RPS free consultation- philman inc – gateway date with my friends) ~ I’ve overcome my doubts and laziness.
- So glad that PTE can be an alternative English exam instead of retaking IELTS!! Easier and sure pass for ph nurses aspiring to study and work in Australia!!! ♡
- So thankful to meet new people like ate geraldine and other ate that I forgot to ask her name.
- Ate geraldine also went with me at Philman inc after our RPS consulation. I know meeting her was not an accident. God really allows things to happen naturally just like today! I was able to help her too by providing information about investing in COL financial. She and her brother wants to start learning about the stock market.
- What a blessed day, philman was on 23rd while COL financial office was on 24th floor, same building.
- Convinced to pursue my Australian dream again this braver 2018!!
- Happy triplets day!! Jasmin, Owdie and I ate at Banapple, grabbed some coco milktea after, and then we shopped at miniso! Love you both! Thank you ♡ lovely catch-up 😊
- GDA photos all over my twitter timeline!! Congrats BTS!!! Saranghaeyo ~~~ ♡♡♡
- Mask time hihi thanks to my mediheal sponsor, ate 😙
- New journal, washi tapes and colored pen
Always be grateful 🌷