Today’s simple joys: ☆ 01172018 ☆
- 1am henna session with beshy, cheryl! So funny ni kuya na naghenna samin nakainom nang very light tas overtime sya for us tas di niya makuha yung pattern na gusto ko. At first, I chose a bunny sitting on top of the crescent shaped moon, then he told me to change so I ended up using a sunflower with all humour parin kasi mejo tipsy na rin kami haha. Cheryl got an owl on her left leg, so cute!
- Slept soundly hihi I think tulo laway pa and matching hilik pero pareho kaming knock out ni che haha
- Woke up early and had our breakfast at Andoks, rice and chicken adobo.
- Beautiful Boracay Morning!!!! 🏝🌞😊
- Happy parasailing experience with cheryl (P1200 each)
- Island Hopping with buffet lunch (P500)
- Enjoyed swimming til 6pm onwards
- Boracay’s sunset 💙
- Dinner at Andoks, we had pork sinigang, bicol express, and pork bbq each.
- Ice cream after dinner!
- Chill at a bar in station 2, both of us forgot the name of the bar hehe. We just ordered a buy 1 take 1 cocktail drink, cosmopolitan and tokwa’t baboy for our pulutan haha. We watched fire dancers and live band. Cheryl also had her 1st jamming experience in Boracay wherein she sang Lapit by Yeng Constantino. She’s a good singer parang di naman kinabahan haha.
- Got our matchy hairbraids(P200 each), both of us have a thing in color blue yknow.
- Super fun day and the moody weather was just perfect for us!
- Friendly people everywhere everyday 😊
Thank you Lord!! 💙💙 Love, Nj