It has been a rainy weeeeek in Manila PH, the demons inside me can just drag me to bed all week, but I have chosen to overcome them and be the waterproof servant God has called me to be. Many thanks to my dad who sent me to school, ay work pala, from Mon-Wed hihihi ♡
Monday to Friday ~ off to work (Ortigas)
Saturday ~ off to Hangeul class (Ortigas)
Sunday ~ off to the Feast Bluewave (Marikina)
This has been my actual routine since June (added Korean sat-class), and I’m proud of you self, for not skipping any class/work/service because of this bad weather, Hi Josie.
Today’s simple joys:
- Had a great service with my fig, Teacher Karla, about How God brought his apostles in a quiet place. Our 5 students were able to behave and participate well while they share their past and dream rest/vacation 😊
- Was able to update my doodle journal and planners ☆
- Finished my 숙재 !!
- Timing for the cold weather, Papa’s lugaw and tokwa’t baboy combo!!!! 🐽
- My family is safe from Josie 💦
- Watched FBM’s Rise up (Big Day) talk that dealt with Mental Health Issues and gave prevention and awareness to everyone ♡♡
- Some of my journal entries from GBC kdrama that can relate to Feast today.
Goodnight and stay warm, friends! 💞
Always be grateful 🌷