Have you watched this kdrama?
If not? …..
Please find time to watch it, friends 😉
I will briefly run down 10 things WHY I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIRTY BUT SEVENTEEN:
(In random order ☺ spoiling u a bit ✌ )
Are you ready?
- From the beginning of episode 1 , you will fall in love immediately to 17-yr-old Woo Seo Ri and Gong Woo Jin!!!!! They are a perfect match!! 😍 You will be satisfied to watch more because of its unpredictable storyline (claps, claps why I admire watching kdramas)
- The OSTs will give you so much feels *Just Stay and The Perfect Moment are my favorite*
- It reminded me of an anime show in Animax when I was a teen, I forgot the title of it but the girl is also playing a violin. With her charming personality and talent, she shines the brightest like Woo Seo Ri ♡ *secretly I still dream of learning how to play a violin.. someday..* It’s really calming and comforting to play/listen, esp when someone plays Canon 🎶🎻
- The W.O.W of Jennifer as in Words of wisdoms ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡ She will make you cry a lot huhuhuhuhuu be prepared.
- Maturing, growing up, and chasing your dream is never easy but “DON’T THINK, FEEL!!!!!!!” 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
- Being aloof, blaming yourself, punishing yourself, hiding and distancing yourself from the world ?? That’s me at some point in my life ~ so this drama will give you a good reality slap on your face – stop it now, forgive yourself, and show the world who you really are. You are the most genuine and warm person in the universe 💖
- Adorable Fang/ Deuk Gu and chick junior scenes 😍
- Woo Seo Ri’s – Gong Woo Jin’s – Chan’s Awkward and cute moments ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ
- How music can really heal and give comfort to our soul 🎶💯 *I did a research about this when I was in 3rd yr college – alleviating pain thru listening to music 🎧🌟💖
- The way they value and cherish each other amidst of everything!! Every meal time they shared together will make you hungry – thanks to Jennifer haha waaah as in I love this family!! I love their workmates too *dab* Thank you Woo Seo Ri ! Gong Woo Jin! Chan! Jennifer! Deok Su! Hae Bum! Fang! Chick Junior! All casts!! For making me laugh and cry a lot ~ ~
“If you muster up the courage, and walk towards it, you might find your door to happiness” – Mr. Gong
Okay noted self ( ㅠ ㅠ)
This is really a feel good kdrama about life and dreams in general so 9/10 highly recommended 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Thank you for reading!
Always be grateful 🌷