Hey, It’s the second Sunday of October already.
How are you?
I was busy, tired, sleepy yet so happy all week.
It’s been a week since my last post and four days since I re-shared again my blog site on my Instagram account. Teehee ><
How I must feel?
Thank you for the #daretoshare2018 community ^^
I didn’t expect to receive more support from other people (like-minded and galgetter tribe) than my friends and family.
I understand if they are busy.. we all get busy.
Whoever will take time to visit my blog, Thank you.
Whatever you will think after visiting my blog, it’s up to you.
If you think you can help/suggest/recommend something, I will really appreciate it 🙂
If you’re just gonna think negatively – you’re free to click the exit tab and go. Thank you.
No matter how I overthink on what’s gonna happen here, I will never change my mind to come back inside my (golden) closet hehe hi jk ^^
Now, I became much braver than my past self in expressing myself towards other people. I keep on thanking people, appreciating what they do, praising them and giving virtual and personal support. I also had a major move since last Sunday and yesterday.. I’ve given my trust and shared my stories/reflections during our LST (Love Someone Today) to my Awesome Kids’ brothers, Bro. Jon and Bro. Regie. I’m usually the shy, hesitant and aloof type of woman when it comes to men (up until now tbh), but God helped me to overcome these traits of mine to complete my LST journey with them.
God moved me.
I was amazed that I did it.
I did it.
I did not choose to isolate myself (yey).
I’ve listened to their hearts.
I was able to learn a lot from their sharings, which I got so inspired til now that here I am blogging and remembering our small group moments guided by God’s grace.
I believed in Discipleship. The power to save and love someone.
Thank you God for this gift of having a small group.
11 days to go till my birthday!!!!
I have so much so much so much to be thankful for!!!!! Hihi ^^
For all God’s abundance this week, Thank you po >:D<
So, let’s start the “catching-up game” wahahha ><
- Gained a meaningful connection thru daretoshare2018 (myself and to the world) Yey! I finished this challenge with a grateful heart! Even though I’m still figuring out what will be my niche.. let’s just trust the process and continue to be myself~
- Started my application ~ road to becoming a NZRN. Step 1 palang struggle na bes pero nothing worth having comes easy so push lang. nostalgiaaaa bes!! sa LRT (mainit, siksik, sardines feel) sa pagbalik sa PRC (yep naman improved na unti pero haba parin ng pila sa cashier bakit po ganunnnnnn), at pagbalik sa UERM hospital (glad to meet my chingus woohoo) at pagbalik sa ALVA para makapagpaprint haha kwento ko na rin yung pagpapanotary ko ng passport at OET tas epic na ang nadala kong passport is ung kay kuya hahahha buti na lang to the rescue ko si papa to bring my passport buti malapit lang samin. Share ko na rin yung pagbalik ko sa St. Victoria hospital para makapagpapirma ng cover letter (thanks mam levi kahit di ko na talaga maalala yung itsura ng clearance form nyo basta alam ko cleared naman po ata ako??) hehehhe at sa karioka ni ate sa may labas ng SVH, ang sarap parin po!!!!!!!! All in all, dami kong ginawa at inasikaso this week pati yung pagtype at edit ng mga letters ~ wooh English at HUSTLE PA MORE!!!!!!! Thank you Lord Thank you Family and Thank you Cheryl from KSA na ginugulo ko para makapagpapirma ng mga letters ko sa Nursing service and sa gynae ward. AJA self!!
- Bought myself a cute milky sock hihi
- Minute journaling everyday
- Happy weekend with Ate Daday and Fam! ❤ sabi ko kay Lord last week gusto ko po mag-sleepover……kaso busy po mga friends ko huhu pero napakabait talaga ni Lord at pinasaya niya ako nang sobra. Had a staycation at The Exchange Regency Hotel with my sweetest cousins in the world ❤ Ate arbie and Ate daday! Sayang di kami nakapag-swim pero at least napilit ko talagang magfacial mask kami hehe ang cute cute namin ktnxbye hahahah ^^ I will miss them huuu TT
- Of course, super thankful rin ako sa mga ganap sa BTS at yung mga updates nila for ARMYs. Happy Birthday, Jimin!!!!!!! Get well soon Jeon Jungkook! ❤ I wanna share more pero next post na lang pls 🙂
- Went to Baclaran with Ate daday’s fam ❤
- Went to Marikina Riverpark and just enjoyed the view and made friends with brendo and brutos, see my featured photo ? (I will share to you my carnival shots hehhe on my next post)
Dami ko ng utang na blogposts hehehe ehem SK Trip Travel blog wer na u (soon)
Updates about me being a VA (hold muna – kasi nag-asikaso ako ng paNZRN) we will get there.. basta kapit lang.. susubok tayo ulit at tatapusin na ang lessons 🙂
Pending kdramas to watch (ang dami) pero okkk priorities 1st
Yey! you made it this far! Thanks for reading!
That’s it for my Personal Diary update this week.
Tomorrow is another day to be as awesome as you are ~
Always be grateful 🌷