Hey againnnnn – it’s been a long time since I last posted here. What happen to me?
How are you?
How’s your October?
Hope it all went goooooood!!!
Happy Halloween!!! 👻👻👻👻👻
To your ghost blogger here(boo), I am truly sorry for not sharing my ganaps in layf on my dearest blog. I’m haunted everyday to blog but I am swayed by playing games or zzzz sleeping.
To make bawi, here’s my October Highlights: (ups & downs)
- Two consecutive weekend family bonding with Gonzales clan ❤
- Had my loveliest birthday celebration in Singapore with my siblings ❤
- Reunited again with ate!!!! 💖💖
- Survived Dare to share challenge
- Got my Beginner Certificate of Completion in Learning Hangul *Tesda certified!!! *선생님 감사합니다!! ^^
- Bought movie tickets for BTS Burn The Stage next month!! 💜
- Secured 1 concert ticket of BTS LY tour in Singapore on January!! *thanks to Grace! 💜
- So blessed from BTS updates and new music this month 💜
- Had frequent visits to Lola at the Heaven’s gate cemetery 😊
- Received my COEs from my different employers
- Received my authenticated board certificate from NZ embassy
- Pigout almost everyday but I still managed to maintain my weight
- Sudden change of sched but it was not approved (yey) **ehem crybaby alert*** Thank you AMCI ~ also our groupchat was created so we can voice out our concerns to them immediately (ok kilig)
- Got rejected from my previous employer regarding my professional reference letter (move on na lang tayo self)
- Got rejected from the blank agency because I was not able to secure a good standing certificate from Saudi council
- Got frustrated with my initial registration because of my Saudi clinical experience.. so I stopped fixing my papers two weeks ago.. I allowed myself to think again and ask God for strength and motivation (indeed, God is merciful!!!!) “Keep moving forward”
- I was unable to finish the book that I was supposed to read this month
- I was not able to create my Upwork profile (why I am so afraid to try again self🤔)
- Had my 1st derma and Obgyn consultation d/t my PIMPLES on my face ㅠ ㅠ thankful so far and I’m feeling positive that the soap and clinda solution will work!! I still hope that I don’t have any PCO…huuu… tbh, I’m quite afraid of my upcoming pelvic utz examination(1st timer)…. inhale exhale ok lang yan self ~ kaya mo yan!!🤗
- Had a free haircut and hair treatment after almost a year woooh thank u ate 😘 though I really didn’t like how my hairdresser cut my bangs, color my hair and his attitude 👎…….. I’m still thankful because he fixed my roots without any extra charge.
- Tbh ~ there were a lot of things I started to do /accomplish this month but anyare na wala naaa I’m still good being inconsistent ㅠ ㅠ (inktober, editing pics, editing videos, creating blogposts, journaling)
Bday month rating: ☆☆☆☆ (4/5)
Always be grateful 🌷