I still feel how happy I am last Sunday that’s why I’m sharing this pic (see featured photo above 🐣 am I cute? are we all so cute? 🤗 yes!!! Thank you!)
hehe Thank you Lord! 💙
My little simple joys (Sunday Log):
- Prepared a PPT slides about our bible lesson “Happiness” (1st time to come in class being their “prepared teacher” w/ matching ppt slides *yes* haha *low-key felt some pressure after attending our mini class from sis/ teacher light last Feb4 😊* ~ nonetheless, the kids really made my day!! They are calling me teacher, dancing with me, listening and participating in our lesson and many more little things that really touched my heart 💖 Thank you sis Luisa for assisting me and to Bro who set up our TV in kids min! Super helpful! 🤗
- The wonderful talk (Looking for Mr & Ms. Right Talk3: Distorted Purity) of Bro. Lep 👏 esp. this part.
- *If you’re interested to listen to his talk, here’s the link 😊 Hello Dear youth, Dear singles, Dear virgin.
- Talk 3: Distorted Purity
- CG (singles ministry) after talk 3 (we have 5 new attendees! Praise God!) ~ my word of the year was MOTHER. I don’t really have no idea how to relate it at first but maybe it’s how my mother always remind us to pray the rosary everyday and the sharing goes on hehe. I’m thankful for this community that’s why I’m trying to support it as long as I can. I pray that this will continue to grow and glow. All for Jesus!! *Join us in The Feast Marikina 💖*
- Me time ++ journaling time 😊
- + 💕🐛🦋🙈
Is Sunday your favorite day?
If it’s a yes or yes. I love you!!
Always be grateful 🌷
YOU ARE LOVED.