Hi! How’s your March so far?
It’s been 3 days since February said byebye and I hope you’re still doing good wherever you are.
I’ve been into writing a lot and TIDYING a LOT last month, so for MARCH…. let’s see hehe.
I hope I can continue some of the habits I’ve been incorporating in my daily life as of the moment.
I’m also controlling my social media usage again to be more mindful and productive.
2019’s first quarter has been really good to me and I want to start sharing again online my simple joys of the day.
Njoy’s small but certain happiness list:
- Pandesal with cheese whiz
- A blessed scarf from the Holy Land that I was able to hold and cry on
- Lunch and catch-up with bff Iya
- Praise and worship moments with the Lord
- Make Room – a song added in my playlist
- Sharings from today’s CG : love yourself
- Positive affirmations that I have received today
- Schoolmates that I haven’t seen for so long that I’ve met unexpectedly (grocery & sidewalk otwt OLA Church) that she smiled back at me (Hi, Carlota 😊) and she hugged me (Hi, Czar 😘)
- Simple family bonding with kuya and papa (after our grocery bonding, we ate pork bbq and isaw)
- A profession related convo with Bro. Oico ~ I really admire how you initiated to make time and effort to appreciate a nurse and to value what we do in the medical field 😭💕 (God bless you, Doc!!!!)
- Yeontan and Taetae’s video hihi
- Romance is a bonus book ep 11 (OMO, Eun Ho!!!!!)
- Quiet night to reflect and pray 😊
I encourage you to write your small and certain happiness of your day too (write at least one or as many as you want 😉)
Lastly, I want to share my prayer for this week from the book “You Belong”
Always be grateful! 🌷