Hi! How are you all? I hope you are all good – choosing to wake up and move forward in life. (yey, you Joy, keep going!)
I’ve got an urge to blog again hihi and I wanna share how amazing God is moving me and blessing me with abundance and humility. So here’s my gratitude list.
- Got my 1st paycheck from my Virtual Gig as a Virtual Assistant 🙂
- Had an amazing time with my family in Hongkong. Thank you so much ate for sponsoring our trip!! Thanks to myself too, that I was able to help my sister in our HK expenses (all thanks to my VA gig!)
- Super thankful to my kind US client that he allowed me to just enjoy and have fun with my fam in HK. I’m just his new VA and I’m allowed to go on vacation leave for 4 days and he assured me that he will not disturb me during our trip. As in, am I dreaming? I am really admiring my boss’ kindness.
- Today, I was able to set an appointment (a video conference meeting) after trying so many times. At first I thought its just an easy task but it’s not. WAH. So thankful that my boss is so patient and understanding 🙂
- Got my very 1st invitation as a real estate VA on Upwork from Mr. JD!!!! I still didn’t accept his offer though because I think I’m not equipped yet with my skills to handle the job.
- Got my bonus from AMCI!!
- Got a special bonus from my other GIG!
- Family time ❤ Family time ❤
I’m very grateful that I’m so inspired to hustle because of my family, my God, my dreams, hehe and ehem TY BTS(so proud of the success of their Speak Yourself Concert in LA🤩 and Chicago☂️)!!! Hehe I rewarded myself with Map of the Soul Persona album version 1 which I bought at Sino Center in HK 💜 *unboxing story/vlog to follow hihi*
Always be grateful 🌷
Appreciate every little things!